On this new episode of The Casey Lewis Podcast I share my results from the Fit Money Challenge and announce a new project coming soon. Also there are some questions answered about raising your income and how to catch up student loans you’re behind on. Of course there’s also a new joke of the week.
Fit Money Challenge – Round 2
Round 1 went great. Round 2 is going to be amazing. Here are some things you can expect if you join in with us!
- A huge kickstart toward your health and fitness goals.
- An easy to follow money management system.
- A healthier body in just 6 weeks.
- A bigger savings account in just 6 weeks.
- A written game plan to get out of debt and build wealth.
- An accountability team for your health & fitness.
- A plan to increase your income.Click here to get more info about the challenge!
This first question comes from Kirsten in response to a post I wrote in the Debt Movement Community Group on Facebook. If you’re not a member of this group already, go here and request to join!
Kirsten – “How could you boost your income?”
Ask for a Raise.
Apply for a new job that pays more money.
Start a side business.
- Get a part time job.
- Boost your sales and commissions targets.
Jason – “I haven’t paid on my student loans in years. I ignore the collection calls and letters. I feel bad about it. My credit is so bad because I haven’t paid my student loan bills and I’m not able to buy a house because of this. What should I do?”
- Student Loans don’t have to be scary.
- Things won’t get better by ignoring your student loans.
- You must call them and ask them to help.
- Say this, “I’ve been unable to pay you, but I really want to. I can’t afford the current payment that is due. I can’t afford the past due balances. What type of payment options are available to me?
Joke of the week:
Why was the teddy bear never hungry?
iTunes & Patreon: