On this episode of The Casey Lewis Podcast I answer a question from the internet, discuss two different conversations I had over on Facebook and of course there’s a joke of the week.
Question From The Internet:
Christine – “I’d like to set my 14 year old and 9 year old up to be more financially responsible that we were. What is the best way for me to do this?”
- They’ll learn more by watching what you do then they ever will by what you tell them.
- Teach age appropriate lessons.
- Most importantly, show them that money comes from hard work.
- Teach the basics of saving and spending.
- Start showing how to use bank accounts around age 12-14.
From time to time I get in heated conversations with people online either on Facebook or Twitter. This week I got to have 2 different conversations. I’d love to be friends with you online. Make sure we’re connected!