Casey was first elected in 2018 and re-elected to the Mansfield City Council in 2021 with a 63% of the total vote. You can reach out to Casey with concerns, ideas, or suggestions for the City of Mansfield at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A 3rd generation Texan elected to the Mansfield City Council in 2018 and 2021 with a background in corporate finance and real estate. An active MISD community volunteer since 2004 in Rush Creek Church, MISD, Mansfield Youth Baseball, and the City of Mansfield.
Casey is focused on growing the City of Mansfield into an economic powerhouse in the region while maintaining our hometown feel, amazing public safety, improving our infrastructure, expanding our park system, revitalizing our Historic Downtown, and enhancing the quality of life for everyone that calls Mansfield home.
Notable Council Accomplishments
- 10% Homestead Exemption on property taxes approved for Mansfield Homeowners.
- Reduced Property Tax Rate.
- Secured largest Economic Development deal in city history with our first publicly traded company, bringing 700+ jobs to Mansfield.
- Recruited Texas Tech University to open a satellite nursing campus in Mansfield.
- Reduced the city debt ratio and increased the city reserve savings account balance.
- Maintained AAA Bond rating.
- Funded over $60M in infrastructure projects including a new fire station, multiple first responder vehicles, linear trail expansion, traffic signals, future parkland acquisition, numerous road projects, and multiple water projects.
- Increased city communications capabilities with a new website, enhanced communications department, online permitting system, and streamlined digital services.
- Increased resident volunteer participation on boards and commissions to the highest level ever.
- Received the Presidents Volunteer Service Award three times.
- Raised the base zoning requirements and standards for development in Mansfield.
- Approved multiple housing projects that include townhomes, garden homes, and other homes of various types and price points.
Committees & Boards Casey Serves
- Chairman of the Housing Growth Subcommittee
- Chairman of the Budget Subcommittee
- Chairman of the Economic Development Subcommittee
- Hotel/Motel Occupancy Tax Funds Policy & Allocation Subcommittee
- TIRZ Board #1
- TIRZ Board #2
- Historic Downtown Mansfield Redevelopment Subcommittee
- Complete Count Census Subcommittee
- Code Enforcement Subcommittee